We represent both employees and employers in wide variety of employment law matters
Led by partner Don Keavany, our Employment Law practice group capitalizes on our business expertise and our decades of litigation experience.
We have a track record of obtaining favorable results for employee plaintiffs both through settlement and trial.
- Investigation and pursuit of wage and hour violations.
- Claims of discrimination, harassment, or retaliation.
- Understanding and negotiating confidentiality, non-solicitation, and non-competition agreements.
- Beneficial severance agreements.
We employ our business to counsel corporate clients on best practices for employment issues.
- Agreement negotiation with key employees.
- Development of custom employee handbooks.
- Fair resolution of claims against the employer.
- Necessary litigation, a vigorous and efficient defense.